To appear on the ADHD Heroes Website, your story must meet all the following criteria :
For a story to qualify as an ADHD Heroes story, it must meet one of the first two criteria:
- Our heroes must have been diagnosed with ADHD, or
- Be the non-ADHD spouse of a diagnosed ADHDer
- You must have overcome obstacles related to ADHD
- You must be successful despite of or because of their ADHD in one or more areas of your life (career, business, relationship, financial, social, community)
- Your story is one that inspires, provides hope
- And you must agree to divulge your true identity on the Internet (no pseudonyms).
It must meet ALL the following criteria:
If you meet all of these criteria we invite you to complete the following questions. Stories received will be reviewed for approval. If your story is picked we will contact you. If the story is a written one, you will receive a copy of the write up and have the right to request modifications before publication.